1. Shake container before each use.
2. Remove dust cap.
3. The very first time the spray is used prime the pump by pressing downward on the white collar by using your forefinger and middle finger, while supporting the base of the bottle in your palm. Press down and release the pump 5-7 times, until a fine spray appears. The pump is now ready to use. If the spray pump has not been used for 14 days or longer it should be reprimed before next use.
4. Gently blow your nose to clear the nostrils. With your right hand, close the left nostril.
5. Tilt your head forward slightly and keeping the bottle upright carefully insert the nasal applicator in the nostril. With the applicator in the nostril align it to the middle of your right eye and spray once. Repeat with the applicator aligned to you right ear. If you can breathe in as you spray you will achieve a slightly better result.
6. Repeat the above steps for the left nostril.
7. Replace the plastic dust cap
• To clean the nasal applicator, remove the plastic dust cap, press gently upwards on the white collar and the nasal applicator will come free
• Wash the applicator and dust cap under a cold water tap. Dry and replace with the plastic dust cap in position
• If the nasal applicator becomes blocked, remove the dust cap, unscrew the complete pump mechanism and soak in warm water for a few minutes.
• Rinse under a cold water tap, refit to bottle and prime pump
• Store in cool dry place below 25°C
• Store away from heat. Keep out of reach of children